Lonely adventure demo #1
A downloadable game for Windows
In Lonely Adventure you will take a lonely journey to the edge of the Solar system in a slightly irritating company.
You will try to discover the source of an anomaly suspected of causing an appalling asteroids activity close to Earth. What you will find there will amaze you.
Until then you will have to survive deep space dangers and learn the true meaning of inertia.
We believe that games should not be played passively. So instead of watching the story unfolding before your eyes take an action and make a change.
Be prepared for some hidden secrets – not everything is as it seems…
- Original story about human place in universe. Some mystery to discover
- Open world with size of 1 mld km without any loading screens
- Meaningful decisions made not by choosing dialog options but by actual actions performed
- Several different endings
- Possibility to immerse in deep space travel
- Realistic ship maneuver in vacuum space. No artificial friction – real meaning of inertia
- Destroying objects
- Mining asteroids for substance and energy
- Sensitivity to cosmic radiation, lack of sleep, lack of oxygen, over acceleration
- Repairing damaged ship components
- Flying school
- Micro-jumps, a wormhole like travel mechanism
- Interesting space phenomenons
This demo is intended to preview work of lasers. It is a small fraction of full game functionality. Most other functions are disabled or deleted.
For more info and updates please see: Official page